Request ID/info on estate finds please...

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by OldThing, Jul 22, 2024.

1. OldThing

OldThing Member

Hello tribe...me again!

Have a few more items from a recent estate sale that I'd like to ask for help with ID please. These do not have any identifying marks, which is going to be challenging, however I reckon that someone may have the knowledge. They may all turn out to be el cheapo rubbish. :) Happy to provide further pix if requested. Thank you. :)

1. large beige jug - asymmetrical printed pattern, gilt embellishments on rim & handle. Height to top of handle is 140mm, length from spout to handle is 170mm, weight of 390g. There is something proud under the glaze on the base, but unable to determine what.

2. demitasse cup - handpainted over printed pattern, no gilt. Height 55mm, diameter 55mm, weight 70g.

3. long pink flowered trough? - appears roughly hand made and hand painted. Length approx 80mm, width 35mm, height 40mm, weight 55g.

4. small white round flowered pot - hand made and hand painted. Bowl diameter 55mm, opening 25mm diameter, height 45mm, weight 35g.

rayner misc beige jug multipix.jpg rayner misc demitasse multipix.jpg misc rayner pink flower trough multipix.jpg misc rayner white pot multipix.jpg

2. OldThing

OldThing Member

Yes, I've done search with google images. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted