Remember that fancy estate sale? The one with the Tiffany?

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by evelyb30, Jul 22, 2023.

1. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

It's back for a THIRD weekened and they're finally marking things down. I went and spent $15 total. The find of the day was three boxes of Bigelow Constant Comment tea, decaf, for a buck a box. Bought a sterling pickle fork for $7.50 for the melt weight, a goofy bottle stopper for my sister and BIL, and a fused glass Christmas ornament for a whole dollar.

https://www.estatesales.net/CT/West-Hartford/06107/3740184
    The Tiffany glass was still there when I left, both pieces. The old fancy one was CRACKED and the other is a miniature. Not advertised as such. The minuature was marked at the same price as one currently listed on eBoo - $300. The handkerchief glass in the pictures sold while I was there, to a neighbor who knew the lady. He paid about $75 for it at half price. It was about as big as those come, so he probably did OK. The pretty art nouveau candlesticks were still there.

While I was there I did a few seconds of cameo on a fellow shopper's Tiktok. Doubt I'll ever see it , but hey.

Draft saved Draft deleted