Redware Covered Pottery Bowl - Mexican, Spanish, Italian?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by dgbjwc, Dec 20, 2014.

1. dgbjwc

dgbjwc Well-Known Member

Hi Everybody - looks like the board is slow today. Hope that means everyone is out enjoying holiday cheer! You can always count on me to have one or more items with questions. This one is a really pretty redware bowl with lid. My first inclination with Mexican but it's a cut above the Mexican I usually see. It's a about 5" tall and 5" across. As always, the generosity y'all show to those of us seeking guidance is very much appreciated!

Attached Files:

2. dgbjwc

dgbjwc Well-Known Member

Sorry - forgot the bottom shot.

Attached Files:

3. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

everyone is trying to find a parking spot at the mall.........lol....

4. Mill Cove Treasures

Mill Cove Treasures Well-Known Member

I had a similar piece a few years ago and I think it was from Poland. I'm going to check my photographs and descriptions, if I find it I will post back. I lost a lot of files a few years ago when I picked up a virus from clicking on an ebay photo hosted by Auctiva when their site was hacked.

Draft saved Draft deleted