Quick Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by JeffM333, Jun 8, 2020.

1. JeffM333

JeffM333 New Member

Hello - My Name is Jeff I'm 50 and my primary home is in Nashville Tennessee. I have become the senior-most person in the family and the "keeper of the stuff". Over the last year or so I have slowly been going through my collectibles and the generations before me's collectibles and other items, deciding what to keep and what other family members wanted and what we should just sell or give away. Over that time I've researched a number of random things to understand their value and history to help with that process, and it has actually been quite enjoyable. With the internet today the resources for research are amazing and I can usually glean some history and sense of value. But occasionally, some things would just stump me and I couldn't find enough information to satisfy me. Since I use online forums for all kinds of other hobbies, I thought why not join one that can help me with these items as well? Maybe I can occasionally give back a little too from the tiny bit of knowledge I've accumulated researching things. So that's the gist of it... now, I'm off to try to find the right place to post some pictures of this antique book that I'm curious about.

Jeff

bluumz, Bronwen and Christmasjoy like this.
  2. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

Let me be the first to welcome you here, Jeff!

Debora

JeffM333, Bronwen and Christmasjoy like this.
  3. Christmasjoy

Christmasjoy Well-Known Member

WELCOME Jeff !!! .. Joy. :)

JeffM333 and Bronwen like this.
  4. all_fakes

all_fakes Well-Known Member

5. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

welcome

Christmasjoy likes this.
  6. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Greetings, Jeff!

Christmasjoy likes this.
  7. Joe2007

Joe2007 Collector

Welcome to the forums! Being the "keeper of the stuff" sounds amazing and stressful all wrapped into one.

Draft saved Draft deleted