Question about stamps

Discussion in 'Ephemera and Photographs' started by Bev aka thelmasstuff, Aug 29, 2024.

1. Bev aka thelmasstuff

Bev aka thelmasstuff Colored pencil artist extraordinaire ;)

I am listing my Aunt's post card collection. Some of them have stamps that might be worth more than the cards. One example is a stamp from the series 1914-15 World's Panama-Pacific Exposition. The other is a stamp honoring the Parcel Post series. I've looked online and it can be such a wide range. I'm not a stamp person. I'm wondering if I should list in the Postcard category or the Stamp category.

IMG_5430 2.JPG IMG_5188.JPG

komokwa, Bakersgma and NanaB like this.
  2. moreotherstuff

moreotherstuff Izorizent

Office Clerk 1913 Scott #Qi

Balboa 1913 Scott #397

Both used. Neither is particularly well-centered. Just quickly looking online: a couple of dollars for each. Depends on how much you want for the cards. At least with the Office Clerk, the cancellation is showing the first year of issue. Don't know if that makes a difference.

Batman_2000, sabre123 and Bronwen like this.
  3. Bev aka thelmasstuff

Bev aka thelmasstuff Colored pencil artist extraordinaire ;)

This is really so boring. LOL. Not my area of expertise. Now glassware...that's fun! :)

komokwa and NanaB like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted