Pretty orange glass vase.....no markings

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by komokwa, May 23, 2015.

1. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

I picked this up on eBlech several years ago for under $20.
    I was just transfixed by the color , design and shape, & while I'm not a glass collector I couldn't understand why no one outbid me.

( I got it from a guy who lives only 25 minutes away, but he refused to let me pick it up....Sheesh...some folks !! )

It was hard to photograph properly , so here's the best I could do under electric light.

It's about 13 inches tall.

Comments are welcomed.
    P1010024.JPG P1010002.JPG P1010009.JPG P1010011.JPG P1010013.JPG P1010016.JPG

KingofThings likes this.
  2. KingofThings

KingofThings 'Illiteracy is a terrible thing to waist' - MHH

Since you asked...I kinda like like it but probably wouldn't buy it. :rolleyes:

3. silverthwait

silverthwait Well-Known Member

To the "I will not let you know where I live," person -- or the "I am charging you extra for mailing costs," person: ask if they can meet you at their local post office, or library, or school parking lot. :)

4. komokwa

Hahaha !! That guy didn't want come out of his house !!
    ( or have me even stand at the door !! )

5. komokwa

It's nicer in person and glows in the sun light.......kinda like me !!! :woot::woot::woot:

mymysharona43 and KingofThings like this.
  6. Messilane

Messilane Well-Known Member

Well, I like it - a lot!

KingofThings likes this.
  7. KingofThings

Ha! Indeed!!! :woot:
    p.s.... I knew you were bright. :)

8. KingofThings

I'll not fight you for it then... :) :rolleyes:

9. Ownedbybear

Ownedbybear Well-Known Member

Colour is lovely. It's modern, mould blown from that base, possibly Asian, and from some kind of decorator shop. None of that is meant in a bad way - it's a good lump, that.

komokwa and KingofThings like this.
  10. komokwa

Not taken in a bad way !!!
    I enjoy the hell out of it ....for what it is .....

I just never knew what it was....but never thought it was a Yixing pot either !!

11. komokwa

Heeheehee......after reading this I had to check and see if I'd posted this in the Give A Way section by mistake !!!!

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Draft saved Draft deleted