Pre 1930 model 546 Nichols & Stone Windsor rocking chair

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Samuel Cassity, Nov 9, 2020.

?

I'm trying to find a value of the chair and the exact date it was made

1. Price..

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Date..

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Samuel Cassity

Samuel Cassity New Member

I have a pre 30s..i know this only because of the stamp branded into the bottom of the chair has an "N" over a "S" surrounded by a shield Nichols & Stone number 546 ..I believe Windsor rocker ..it is very antique and appears to be all pegged and glued with no screws... could someone please help me in determining value of this chair.. I have lots of photos but I cannot download them to this site.. thank you.. Sam.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2020
  2. judy

judy Well-Known Member

Hi Samuel!

Welcome to Antiquers...........:cat:

We need to see photos of what you describe.

Also, you should remove your personal info....phone # and email addy.

sabre123 likes this.
  3. Samuel Cassity

4. Samuel Cassity

I've tried numerous times to supply pictures of the chair but for some reason this site will not let it download it's just simple pictures out of my phone

judy likes this.
  5. wiscbirddog

wiscbirddog Well-Known Member

Pictures need to be under 1MB. Email them to yourself as medium & that should re-size them for you.

sabre123 likes this.
  6. blooey

blooey Well-Known Member

Ah, yes. "Simple" pictures from a phone tend to be massive overkill for anything but selling phones. :DThese huge mega-megapixel sized "simple" photos are much too large for any website that has to store them so these phone pics are never seen on the web in their original form.
    Sites like Facebook use a compression algorithm to make pictures uploaded appear to transfer as is, but actually they are heavily reduced during the transfer upload process.
    Users unfamiliar with the ways of the web are often dismayed that their super-duper hi res pics won't upload to our site because they are just "simple" shots taken with the phone and they work on Facebook so why etc ....

rant over:bigtears:

Bakersgma and sabre123 like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted