Featured Pottery Southern Belle bud vase / planter - Shawnee?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by UncleChuckTX, Nov 25, 2015.

1. UncleChuckTX

UncleChuckTX Well-Known Member

Can anyone confirm this little lady is Shawnee? I see a couple of listings with that attribution, but I have been unable to find the info. I've looked in the Mangus and Vanderbilt Shawnee books. I also looked in my Roberts Hull book, since Hull did so many items with pink & blue.

She's about 5" tall. Is she most likely a bud vase or planter? I also thought she might be a pincushion (missing the fabric and stuffing in the opening on the side).

Thanks, and Happy Thanksgiving!

IMG_8409.JPG
    IMG_8411.JPG
    IMG_8410.JPG
    IMG_8413.JPG

2. *crs*

*crs* Hippy Dippy Antiquer

Can't say for certain but it may be FAPCo( Fredericksburg Art Pottery Company)

UncleChuckTX likes this.
  3. janetpjohn

janetpjohn Well-Known Member

So good to see you, Carl. I know you've been wondering what to get me for Christmas--if you can track down a copy of the Fredericksburg, Ohio Potteries book by Port, that would be great. :)

cxgirl and *crs* like this.
  4. *crs*

*crs* Hippy Dippy Antiquer

5. UncleChuckTX

UncleChuckTX Well-Known Member

Thanks Carl - I appreciate it. I'll check that out.

*crs* likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted