Possibly ivory monkeys-see no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by JSchube, Mar 11, 2022.

1. JSchube

JSchube New Member

I found these three 1 1/2 inch tall monkeys in a high end collectors storage locker a couple of years ago, and have never been able to find any information on them since. They look like they possibly had glue on the bottom of them at one time. No signature that I can see. Curious as to if they may be hand carved, ivory. I believe them to be 50 plus years old, based on the other contents in the locker. Any help establishing if they have any value would be appreciated.

Attached Files:

Darkwing Manor likes this.
  2. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

Wow, & here I thought that everything was bigger in Texas....:playful::playful::playful:

There is nothing we can tell u from those photo's ...they r just way too small...

U need to up your game here..... & Help us, to help you !! ;) :):)

Fid, Darkwing Manor and Bakersgma like this.
  3. 2manybooks

2manybooks Well-Known Member

Please choose (at least) one and give us clear closeups of all sides. We need to see fine detail to determine the material.

bercrystal and Darkwing Manor like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted