Featured Possible Stephen Fellerman Art Glass Vase Identification

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Lorec, Mar 23, 2022.

1. Lorec

Lorec Member

Hi again everyone! I recently acquired a very tall skinny art glass vase, about 26", iridescent orange with some swirls and lines ~6" wide 3" deep. On the underside, it is signed and dated 1992 and we're not sure if it is signed by the glass artist Stephen Fellerman, or just a similar name. He has made some lamps of a similar style and height. Has anyone seen similar pieces by Fellerman or can identify this signature as authentic? Thanks!

IMG_3193.jpg IMG_3194.jpg IMG_3208.jpg IMG_3209.jpg IMG_3213 (1).jpg

Last edited: Mar 23, 2022
    stracci, judy and cxgirl like this.
  2. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

3. cxgirl

cxgirl Well-Known Member

nice piece Lorec:) the siggy looks good to me. He confirmed a piece I had when I posted to the art glass group on FB, but he isn't a member there any longer. Maybe try contacting him through his FB page if you want to be 100%
    https://www.facebook.com/stephen.fellerman

Lorec and judy like this.
  4. Sdcookie2

Sdcookie2 Well-Known Member

Yes it is Fellerman

Lorec likes this.
  5. Lorec

Lorec Member

Thank you so much!

6. Lorec

Lorec Member

Thank you! So glad to hear it!