Featured Porcelain and Brass Older Chandelier Help :)

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Donna HA, Jan 11, 2022.

1. Donna HA

Donna HA Pleasestayhome

Porcelain and Brass Older Chandelier Help :)
    Hello Happy New Year!
    I hoping someone knows by the pattern or design.
    Any information is greatly appreciated.
    Untested as must be wired in.
    It's approximately 17" high and 18.5" across with 6 Golden cornflower globes.
    light1.jpg light2.jpg light4.jpg light7.jpg light13.jpg light1.jpg light2.jpg light4.jpg light7.jpg light13.jpg light17.jpg
    Thank you!!!

2. Donna HA

Donna HA Pleasestayhome

Sorry about some doubles I'm not sure how I did that and can't remove.

3. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Donna, below your post, towards the left, it says 'Edit'. If you click on that you can edit your post, and delete the doubles.:)

Donna HA likes this.
  4. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Unfortunately the time limit for edits is probably over since she posted yesterday.

Donna HA and Any Jewelry like this.
  5. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Oops, hadn't looked at the time of her first post.:oops::sorry: Here in Europe it shows as today.;)

Aquitaine and Donna HA like this.
  6. johnnycb09

johnnycb09 Well-Known Member

How pretty ! Those shades dont really go with it in my opinion.Id guess 50s-60s for age,but I could be way wrong.

Donna HA likes this.
  7. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

They really don't like each other much. The shades may be a later change-out when one of the originals went bust or a room's paint scheme was changed.

Donna HA likes this.
  8. Donna HA

Donna HA Pleasestayhome

The shades have been in storage with the light for 16 years and was hanging prior to that in a home many years but yes I agree.

Draft saved Draft deleted