Please help me ID several china- and glassware items.

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by EleonorRigby, Apr 6, 2023.

1. EleonorRigby

EleonorRigby New Member

[​IMG]

Like it says on the tin.

The two china patterns I can't ID for the life of me. The film they are featured in is set during the end of the nineteenth century, but the set designer could have chosen later patterns.

Those 60s tumblrs look quite mass produced but I can't find the exact name or brand. At first I thought it was Anchor Hocking or some sort of fiestaware but every search has been fruitless.

Any help would be much appreciated.

2. johnnycb09

johnnycb09 Well-Known Member

one of my favorite movies ! I lived in Troy NY where much of it was filmed. I cant help with the china sadly.

pearlsnblume likes this.
  3. say_it_slowly

say_it_slowly The worst prison is a closed heart

Last edited: Apr 6, 2023
    judy, Any Jewelry, Aquitaine and 2 others like this.
  4. pearlsnblume

pearlsnblume Well-Known Member

I looked thru many listings for the Mad Men one and could not find an exact match. So many companies made that mulit color striped one.

judy likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted