Please help ID this Bavaria Mitterteich Teapot

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Gail136, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Gail136

Gail136 New Member

Please help ID this Bavaria Mitterteich Teapot It has B 352 27 on bottom. I have been unable to find anything on line such as pattern or date. Thank you.

Attached Files:

2. janetpjohn

janetpjohn Well-Known Member

3. Gail136

Gail136 New Member

Thank you for that, but unless I'm doing something wrong all I could get it to show me was the markings on the bottom of the teapot but not anything giving me the name of the pattern or any further information.

4. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Many older designs were not given a pattern name, only the design number on the back, particularly the ones produced by lesser known companies. I tried finding this design on Replacements.com, but did not see it. Did see a few pots of the same shape, but none decorated like this one. (The shape number is the 27 below the B352)

While scrolling through their 6 pages of inventory, I did notice that more than half had only a Replacements number and no design name.

Figtree3 and komokwa like this.
  5. Gail136

Gail136 New Member

Thank you so much for that. I appreciate that you took the time to do that.

6. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

It also gives you the date ranges when the different markings were used. That was one of your initial questions.
    :)

7. Gail136

Gail136 New Member

Thank you I appreciate your taking the time to do this

Draft saved Draft deleted