Featured Plastic, not antique and worthless but driving me nuts!

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by tie.dye.cat, Dec 26, 2022.

1. tie.dye.cat

tie.dye.cat Well-Known Member

I swear this character looks so familiar but I can't place him. He's really not worth it to even post here except to satisfy my curiosity, so if anyone can indulge me, I'd appreciate it. I tried google images with no luck. Maybe he just reminds me of some other character.

He's marked "China" and looks like maybe one of my dogs tried to give him plastic surgery of the chin.

And to all those that opened this thread hoping that the title isn't exactly as it seems, sorry.

edit: it's also quite possible that he reminds me of my step daughter's dog, a deer head chihuahua, the likes of which I didn't even know existed until she brought him with her from Texas

DSCN4103.JPG

DSCN4104.JPG

Grandmasattic, Figtree3 and kyratango like this.
  2. say_it_slowly

say_it_slowly The worst prison is a closed heart

3. tie.dye.cat

Hmm, you might be onto something there.

kyratango likes this.
  4. bosko69

bosko69 Well-Known Member

He's got something in his mouth.

Figtree3 likes this.
  5. wlwhittier

wlwhittier Well-Known Member

You do, too...it's a tongue! :happy:

kyratango likes this.
  6. tie.dye.cat

From my post above: "He's marked "China" and looks like maybe one of my dogs tried to give him plastic surgery of the chin."

Actually, my dog hasn't been anywhere near him, so not sure how his mouth got mangled, but he couldn't be worth any less than he already is, heyna?

Last edited: Dec 27, 2022
    wlwhittier likes this.
  7. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

Maybe the dog did have something hanging out of his mouth, but it has been broken off?

8. tie.dye.cat

Oh, true, I didn't even think of that when bosko69 posted above.

Maybe a taco? :cat:

Figtree3 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted