Pitcher with wash Basin

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Joel Hamm, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Joel Hamm

Joel Hamm New Member

This is another one I'm trying to find some help on. I could keep creating thread after thread! haha. Picture doesn't do it justice but the basin probably has a diameter of about 20". Right now this is the only picture I have. They are located an hour and half away from me. Thanks in advance for the help! IMG_0818 (1).JPG

2. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

What kind of questions do you have?

3. Joel Hamm

Joel Hamm New Member

Just wondering a value possibly, when it was made, who made it? Everyone one here has been really helpful on posts I did last week.

judy and Christmasjoy like this.
  4. laura9797

laura9797 Well-Known Member

This looks like transferware instead of hand painted motif. Are there any manufacturer marks or stamps on underside of either piece? In my neck of the woods they sell for around $15 depending upon who made it.

judy and Christmasjoy like this.
  5. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Again - we need to see the bottom of both items to "maybe" tell you who made it, but this is a such a common item it really doesn't matter. And those roses are decals not transferware.

judy likes this.
  6. Joel Hamm

Joel Hamm New Member

What do you mean by decals?

7. Joel Hamm

Joel Hamm New Member

Ill try and get some pictures tomorrow as I will be down there.

judy likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted