Featured Pink & Vaseline Glass

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Josh, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Josh

Josh Well-Known Member

1. Stemware, clear on top with pink stem and base. Was wondering who made it and exactly what it was used for. Measures 4" tall and 3 7/8" wide.

2. Vaseline glass cup, saucers and 2 different size plates. Plain with no design. Plates measure 6 5/8" and 8 5/8". Looking for maker and pattern name if possible.

DSCF0171 - Copy.JPG DSCF0173 - Copy.JPG DSCF0174 - Copy.JPG DSCF0175 - Copy.JPG DSCF0178 - Copy.JPG DSCF0179 - Copy.JPG

2. Bronwen

Bronwen Well-Known Member

First might be a sherbet cup?

Christmasjoy and KikoBlueEyes like this.
  3. gregsglass

gregsglass Well-Known Member

Hi Josh,
    Your Vaseline set is so gorgeous. I had a set of it service for 12 and a lot of serving pieces. I miss it so much. I had two large matching pitchers. I never did get around to finding out who made them but the simple shape and deep coloring always brought a smile to my face.
    greg

4. Josh

Josh Well-Known Member

Thanks Bronwen, I will check sherbets

Greg, i agree these pieces are very nice. i like the simplicity of them with their being no pattern.

Bronwen and KikoBlueEyes like this.
  5. George Nesmith

George Nesmith Well-Known Member

The first may be a cigarette holder with ashtray base

Bronwen and KikoBlueEyes like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted