Featured Pair of Vases - Family Treasure

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by DaveDoc, May 15, 2016.

1. DaveDoc

DaveDoc New Member

Hi All,

Apologies - I thought I had introduced myself in my previous post. I am assisting my family with a big spring clean and coming across numerous family treasures which have been forgotten through the years.

Below is a pair of vases which have identical markings on the base. It is said in the family that they were once a trio but a family member when they were younger broke one. Find details below- picture of marking on base included....these are beautiful!

Edit: I should also add we know nothing about these, we would love to know more - help would be appreciated & welcome!!

Have a nice day,

DaveDoc

Attached Files:

2. desperate_fun

desperate_fun Irregular Member

lauragarnet, DaveDoc and KingofThings like this.
  3. desperate_fun

desperate_fun Irregular Member

4. Bev aka thelmasstuff

Bev aka thelmasstuff Colored pencil artist extraordinaire ;)

5. Lucille.b

Lucille.b Well-Known Member

Hi DaveDoc and welcome!

It is helpful to see the photos in the body of the text as shown above so we don't have to click/open.

After Uploading, just click on "Insert every image as a...Full Image" and this happens automatically. :)

Nice vases.

Last edited: May 15, 2016
    lauragarnet likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted