Pair of Old Matching Porcelain Vases

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by kraftblue, Sep 6, 2016.

1. kraftblue

kraftblue Well-Known Member

These are a matching set. They stand 13 1/4" tall to the top of the handle. Both have a blue dot mark and both have 17G5 5 impressed in the base. Someone penciled in S + D with other stuff on the base but don't know if that is a makers reference or not. Any ideas?

pair1.JPG pair2.JPG pair3.JPG pair4.JPG pair5.JPG pair6.JPG pair7.JPG pair9.JPG pair10.JPG pair11.JPG

lauragarnet likes this.
  2. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

These are so not my style.......but I love that blood red...the faces...the elegant handles....even the flowers are well done ,..these guys have it so going on !!!

WOW !!!!

lauragarnet likes this.
  3. dgbjwc

dgbjwc Well-Known Member

Whenever I see handles like that I think Austrian circa 1900. Just a guess though. Very nice!
    Don

lauragarnet likes this.
  4. kraftblue

kraftblue Well-Known Member

Thanks Don!

lauragarnet likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted