Orleans Historical Society Antique Show June 7

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by Bev aka thelmasstuff, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Bev aka thelmasstuff

Bev aka thelmasstuff Colored pencil artist extraordinaire ;)

Shameless promotion here.

A couple of friendly Ebayers will have booths at the spectacular 2nd Annual Orleans Historical Society Antique Show this coming Saturday.

Most of you are not near Cape Cod, but if you are or if you have friends that are, please spread the word. Over 30 quality dealers from all over New England. $5 admission. A local restaurant will be providing food. Henry Callan Fine Antiques will be there to appraise items.

2. antidiem

antidiem Well-Known Member

Thanks Bev. Copied to post elsewhere, I'll spread word. :)

3. antidiem

antidiem Well-Known Member

DONE. Thank you. :)

4. Bev aka thelmasstuff

They really need the income. They used to have a pokey little yard sale in the spring. I worked on a Rotary Club Antique Show for four years that brought in substantial income so I recommended they switch to that. The Cape Cod Antique Dealers were happy to work with us and it was a big success. We are counting on it to do well again. Last year the skies opened up at about 6 am. We all huddled together under the small roof at the entrance to a building. Only three dealers canceled. About 8 am the sun came out and it was the most gorgeous day and the dealers who stuck it out did very well.

5. Marie Forjan

Marie Forjan Well-Known Member

Hi Bev, looking forward to the show! I will see you Saturday :D

6. Bev aka thelmasstuff

I'll be there around 6:30 to start helping. Tamsen has me down as a porter! Right. Old lady with arthritis makes a good porter. We just can't find guys to do it.

7. Marie Forjan

Good thing I have DH to help me and give you a break! See you around 6:30 :)

8. Marie Forjan

Just wanted to say we had great weather and I had a very good day :)

Bev, can you post some photos?????

9. 42Skeezix

42Skeezix Moderator Moderator

Good to hear it was a success!
    Yes, Bev. Photos please.

Draft saved Draft deleted