Optic water goblets w/ gray cut flowers & red foot - maker?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by bercrystal, Jul 16, 2018.

1. bercrystal

bercrystal Well-Known Member

I got a set of 6 of these goblets recently. I found similar ones made by Weston, but the shape of the bowl was different. They are 8 1/8" tall & hold 10 ounces.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thanks for any & all advice or opinions!! :kiss::kiss:

Any Jewelry likes this.
  2. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

Can’t help, other than to say Very Pretty! And I’m glad you got 6!

judy likes this.
  3. janetpjohn

janetpjohn Well-Known Member

Maybe UNK4426 on replacements.com?

i need help likes this.
  4. silverthwait

silverthwait Well-Known Member

Aren't they just LOVELY!!

i need help likes this.
  5. Cherryhill

Cherryhill Well-Known Member

This is just short of a wild guess. Just about the time Weston was closing, they had a contract with Princess House for cuttings. The gray cutting on these resembles what I saw them doing for PH, they had other lines of cuttings, too. I don't know how to pursue this, My memory tells me this was the late 1990s. Perhaps someone at WVMAG could help you out.

6. bercrystal

bercrystal Well-Known Member

Thanks Janet!! :happy::happy: That does look like the same goblet.

Thank you also Tom!! :happy::happy:

Following your lead I found this article on-line.

https://www.wvencyclopedia.org/articles/1460

This pattern also reminds me of the PH Heritage pattern, but to me it looks like a Fuchsia flower. So between the similarities & what was in the article above I would say I could safely call it Princess House. :D:D

Draft saved Draft deleted