Northwest Chair Co Tacoma Drop Leaf Table

Discussion in 'Furniture' started by Kaylee Clark, Aug 29, 2023.

1. Kaylee Clark

Kaylee Clark New Member

Hi all! I bought this from a thrift store last year and am interested in selling it. I’ve found a few threads about this company being around from the 1900’s-1950’s but curious if anyone else knows more info or can provide the estimated value.
    Thank you!

2. Kaylee Clark

Kaylee Clark New Member

Here are some photos for reference

Attached Files:

silverbell likes this.
  3. johnnycb09

johnnycb09 Well-Known Member

1940s would be my guess.That paint color is very taste specific so Im not sure how broad a base it'd appeal to. I saw a set somewhat like this here in N. Fl that had the hutch with it too. The table was $10,the chairs $5 each and the hutch $30. We dont offer value shere,too many factors involved to be accurate,that was just an idea of how little this stuff goes for right now.Sadly.

4. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

if u could strip the paint, it may reveal a more sought after set..

5. bluumz

bluumz Quite Busy

The table and chairs set might fetch $50-$100 from a cottagecore enthusiast in my Midwest USA area, as long as it's sturdy and usable. Cute!

Kaylee Clark likes this.
  6. silverbell

silverbell Well-Known Member

Looks like 1940's, repainted, reupholstered. Unfortunately, the present upholstery does not enhance the paint color (which I like very much!).

Pop those seats out, add some black & white ticking, or bolder striped material, set the table with a white and aqua china, and advertise!

komokwa, Kaylee Clark and verybrad like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted