new to your crew

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sneezer, Jul 20, 2015.

1. sneezer

sneezer Noob

Hello from England!
    Me and my parnter (picture) have decided to join your little corner of the internet, firstly it was to have a newspaper I recently found to have appraised, after a few friendly reponses I've decided to stay and put anything I have antique up here.

Just a little salesman skills here:
    You see my signature? My lovely estonian partner draws personalised pictures for anyone of anything for a small fee, all cash she earns goes towards her college fee. It could be anything! I'll post a few drawings later that she drew ( I know this isn't a selling site for noob artists, but every little helps wether its advertising or custom)

Anyway excuse my rambling!
    I'm 21 from robin hood country in the uk, currenty holding 2 jobs chef-labourer. I'm very interested in nazi memrobillia ( I know this is frowned upon). Don't worry I will NOT be posting such things on this lovely forum. My partner in the picture: liilian-laur, she's 18 and from estonia, believe it or not we met on a call of duty game and a very hard 2 years passed before she came to live with me. Well that's it guys

PEACE
    P.s please mr admin change my name to 'sneezer'

Messilane and KingofThings like this.
  2. KingofThings

KingofThings 'Illiteracy is a terrible thing to waist' - MHH

Well then... Re-welcome! :)
    And to the lovely Liilian as well! Is L-L her first name or first and last?

3. sneezer

sneezer Noob

Well actually her full name: leie-liilian laur. But she goes by liilian. :)

KingofThings likes this.
  4. Mansons2005

Mansons2005 Nasty by Nature, Curmudgeon by Choice

In the event I missed saying it before, Welcome! Hope you can find the time to hang about between the two gigs, but even a few minutes here can be fascinating.

And if I may be so presumptuous, "leie-liilian laur" has such a musical sound - very nice!

KingofThings likes this.
  5. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

You're not the 1st and won't last guy to collect in that area, and as long as you know the history & don't aspire to it's ideology ....there's nothing wrong with it.

Nazi presentation daggers are some of the nicest edged weapons I've ever seen, & while I don't have one , they're still beautiful to look at.

Welcome to the site !

KingofThings likes this.
  6. sneezer

sneezer Noob

Manson: Indeed leie-liilian laur does have that ring to it.
    Komo: Do not worry, I am not one of those skinhead racists. For history reasons I am interested. Although I do have a nazi dagger (repo) I could post it here later for you to see.
    PEACE

KingofThings likes this.
  7. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

I posted my german naval dagger a while back...so if you think yours is sweet...post it in the right forum and well all take a look ! :):):)

KingofThings likes this.
  8. sneezer

sneezer Noob

Which forum should I post the repo blade in? I've also gott german officer hat, badges. But what I'm mostly curious about. My great grandfather gave my father a book. From charles darwin - origin of species. I'll post it soon in the book section.

KingofThings likes this.
  9. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

The blade would probably be best in Militaria. And Welcome, Bradley/Sneezer!

KingofThings and sneezer like this.
  10. KingofThings

I have an SS switchblade but told there's a part missing.

11. sneezer

sneezer Noob

Wow your lucky king, missing or not that's history right there :)

KingofThings likes this.
  12. KingofThings

Thanks! I got it a garage sale in San Diego long ago.
    I have a friend here who took it to someone he knew who was the Nazi stuff pro and he informed us of the issue but now I don't recall what is missing. It must be something of not much consequence like a bail to hook it to something or some such part for I was never aware there was anything missing.

13. all_fakes

all_fakes Well-Known Member

Welcome!

KingofThings likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted