New to the group, new to antique equipment, very NOT NEW to under pricing to maximize the experience

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by JonHouse, Jul 18, 2019.

1. JonHouse

JonHouse New Member

Hello, my name is Jon. I live for antiques. I love old stuff, I love sharing it and I love being able to sell at a price that doesn't brake the bank. Here we go...

Vintage (est. 1960-ish, will confirm) Quincy Air Compressor Model 310-21 with 80 gallon vertical tank. Not sure where this baby has been, landed in my lap without warning. She needs some TLC, and a new born+wife+full time job= she ain't getting it from me.

This machine with a little spit-shine and minimal restoration will net $2000 and that would be a steal.

My asking price, first come first serve is $500 flat, I may be swayed a bit from that, but....not a lot. Frankly, I respond to speedy responses more so than grand total.
    The only catch is that, if I'm going to give her to you at essentially half price, how it gets to you...is on you. As in, you PAY and MAKE ARRANGEMENTS. I will keep her safe and clean for As long as needed.
    That's the extent of it though. Unless of course, you want to pay me like a delivery service.

Haha, well how's that for an intro? Geez. By the way, tomorrow afternoon/evening I will post additional and substantially better quality photos.

Christmasjoy likes this.
  2. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

May the Lords blessings be upon you and keep your family well & safe.

3. kyratango

kyratango Bug jewellery addiction!

Keep on the good mellow state of mind, Komo ;):angelic::kiss:

4. antidiem

antidiem Well-Known Member

Welcome! :cat:

carolgal and Christmasjoy like this.
  5. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

I just had to check, is this the Introductions forum or the Sell forum?:confused:
    Anyway, welcome.

Posting pictures is fine, but if it is of something you want to sell, could you do that in the Sell forum, please?

6. daveydempsey

daveydempsey Moderator Moderator

10 posts are required on the forum before being allowed to use the "Sell Section"
    Welcome.

7. KikoBlueEyes

KikoBlueEyes Well-Known Member

8. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Sorry, wrong advice from me. But @JonHouse , you know what to do now. Participate!:playful:

komokwa, Christmasjoy and kyratango like this.
  9. SeaOB1

SeaOB1 Member

Welcome!

Christmasjoy and kyratango like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted