Featured NEW JOHN McINNIS AUCTION- Bidding Now, Begins to close March 6- in Kennebunk, ME all viewable now...

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by Aquitaine, Feb 27, 2022.

1. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Last edited: Feb 27, 2022
  2. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

but, why not in the Auctions Forum?

Aquitaine and Fid like this.
  3. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

BECAUSE @komokwa, I don't check EVERY forum and didn't realize there even was one!!!!!
    EDIT Apparently, Komo, I DID at one time know there was an "AUCTIONS" forum, as I just checked it out, and POSTED on it!!! MY apologies!!!!:shame::rolleyes:

ONE of the MODS, could you please move this to the AUCTION Forum if it needs to be there???? (AND, Komo, I've always posted them here!!!):happy::happy:BWDIK!!!

Last edited: Feb 28, 2022
    komokwa likes this.
  4. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

hey , yoe , Aqui ..... I was just curious.....I didn't mean to get yer panties in a twist !!!!!:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::eek::eek::eek:

but i guess the edit.....was the answer I needed...:happy::happy::kiss:

I've been here a while as well......and don't always remember.......................
    what was I saying ??:confused::confused::wacky::facepalm:

ehehehehe!!!!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted