Need help identifying wine glasses

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Cvilh, Apr 20, 2022.

1. Cvilh

Cvilh New Member

PXL_20220421_014121107_20220420190631041.jpg Hi! A set of glasses were inherited from my grandma, we believe they may have been a wedding gift which would put them around early to mid 1930s, or they could be before then.

There is no manufacturing marks anywhere on the glasses, I have inspected them very quickly. The stem is twisted and textured in the outside (vs with an inside twist). They appear to be hand blown because there are small imperfections/bubbles at the bottom of the stem.

Can anyone help me identify them? I have searched but without any manufacturers marks I keep hitting dead ends.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2022
    judy likes this.
  2. bluumz

bluumz Quite Busy

Did you try Replacements' visual identification tool? You can also send photos to Replacements for help.
    You will need a photo on a solid background (which would help us here, too).
    What are the measurements?

Crystal Pattern Identification | Replacements, Ltd.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2022
    Figtree3 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted