Need best guess value

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by CDCEads, Mar 1, 2022.

1. CDCEads

CDCEads New Member

EADD8B92-A32E-4AB2-BD80-0AF6ACBA70B7.jpeg 0AE1D78F-8AEC-452F-9F9C-5D8976C827D3.jpeg 0AE1D78F-8AEC-452F-9F9C-5D8976C827D3.jpeg I have a 3’ floor vase which I believe is a reproduction, post wwii. It’s Marked Royal Satsuma on the bottom. My childrens school has an auction each year to help offset tuition cost. I’m planning to donate the vase. I don’t want to over or under price the value which they have requested. I have seen smaller 18/22” with the same stamp listed from 40 to 80. Haven’t seen any 36” Then of course EBay has some similar as high as 600+ with no information listed. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

judy likes this.
  2. janetpjohn

janetpjohn Well-Known Member

Did you look at Sold ebay listings?

Figtree3, judy and Fid like this.
  3. Ce BCA

Ce BCA Well-Known Member

It is difficult as they are decorators pieces, not valuable as antiques or collectables. So the prices is more to do with audience than anything else, in a fancy decorators shop you may get towards the top end of what you mention. A similar pair went in a local auction to me and they struggled to get £50.

4. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

start at a pound....and hope for the best !

Roaring20s likes this.
  5. CDCEads

CDCEads New Member

No I haven’t I’ll see what I can find. Thanks

Draft saved Draft deleted