Miles Mason made giant Tea cups & saucers?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by SwissAntiqueCollector, Oct 4, 2021.

1. Hey folks, long time lurker, first time poster as I am stumped on this one. I have a Miles Mason Two Temples /Broseley Willow Pattern cup and saucer, except they are giant. I have yet to see or find reference of anything similar. Is this just a giant tea cup & saucer?

On top of each other, cup is 6 inches high, and up is 5 inch in diameter and the saucer is 6 inch in diameter.

2. Actually, would be helpful if I actually linked and showed images!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Any Jewelry likes this.
  3. Photo linking doesn't seem to work, so will try and upload later.

say_it_slowly likes this.
  4. Marie Forjan

Marie Forjan Well-Known Member

Looks like you are having trouble posting photos...

Here are instructions to upload your photos, please be sure to click "Full Size" on the little thumbnails, once loaded and before hitting "post":
    https://www.antiquers.com/threads/posting-a-thread-and-uploading-pictures.15990/

A quick tip on posting photos iF you are using a smart phone. . .email them to yourself as 'medium' and it should resize them. Photos have to be under 1MB to post.

5. antidiem

antidiem Well-Known Member

Lovely, I haven't seen this pattern before, thanks for posting it!

6. say_it_slowly

say_it_slowly The worst prison is a closed heart

I think "mush cup" might be the term sometimes used.

antidiem likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted