Mexican Terracotta Pottery - Folk Art

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by laura9797, Jul 24, 2021.

1. laura9797

laura9797 Well-Known Member

Going through my storage container I came across a box of Mexican terracotta pottery, plates, bowls, cups and a couple of platters. I purchased them years ago. They do not appear to be newer production. I searched through the forum here and saw some really neat Talavera pieces and loved the Ken Edwards pottery. Does anyone recognize the Aztec type of figure mark or is it upside down?
    Thank you for looking. IMG_2907.jpg IMG_2908.jpg IMG_2909.jpg IMG_2910.jpg IMG_2911.jpg IMG_2912.jpg

LauraGarnet02 and judy like this.
  2. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

Looks like YU UY?

3. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

4. laura9797

laura9797 Well-Known Member

Thank you so much!!! That is it. Now I can uncross my eyes!!! whew! I am not sure who made the platters - will have upload in another thread shortly. Thank you again!

i need help, LauraGarnet02 and judy like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted