Mark Similar to Meissen (???)

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by DevDevy, Aug 8, 2018.

1. DevDevy

DevDevy New Member

Hello!

I have grown quite a Meissen and Dresden collection lately. However, this mark I have is similar, but not quite the same from what I've seen. Any ideas whose mark this could be? I have attached a photo. Thank you for your time!!!

Attached Files:

2. Miscstuff

Miscstuff Sometimesgetsitright

That's odd. You seem to have a very early "almost" Meissen monogram with "a lot later" crossed swords. Might be a good idea to show detailed pics of the item - bottom/sides/top etc.
    Welcome to the forum.
    Cheers
    Stephen

i need help likes this.
  3. DevDevy

DevDevy New Member

Thanks for your comment! I've attached a full view of the piece. It is odd, I couldn't find the mark anywhere online. I also had checked Kovels, but no luck there. Hopefully there's some soul out there who will cross this and enlighten us.

Attached Files:

i need help likes this.
  4. Miscstuff

Miscstuff Sometimesgetsitright

A full view of the underneath could provide more clues. Wear patterns and vent hole sizes etc. are useful indicators.
    Cheers
    Stephen

i need help likes this.
  5. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

6. janetpjohn

janetpjohn Well-Known Member

7. DevDevy

DevDevy New Member

pearlsnblume and judy like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted