Maker of Ceramic Pitcher

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Thrifster, Jul 3, 2022.

1. Thrifster

Thrifster Well-Known Member

This is a recent purchase of a 4" tall ceramic pitcher. Does anyone know or recognize the maker mark? Thanks in advance for all replies.

HPIM1689.JPG
    HPIM1691.JPG
    HPIM1693.JPG

judy and Any Jewelry like this.
  2. johnnycb09

johnnycb09 Well-Known Member

Studio pottery would me my guess. Almost impossible to identify as there were/are 10s of 1000s of studio potters.Not impossible,but very time consuming.

judy, Any Jewelry and dgbjwc like this.
  3. dgbjwc

dgbjwc Well-Known Member

There is a page on Facebook that is pretty good at studio pottery identifications if it's a piece made in the United States. The page is called Studio Pottery Identification (US).

Any Jewelry likes this.
  4. Thrifster

Thrifster Well-Known Member

Thanks Johnnycb09, yes, Studio Pottery is what I would probably call it too. I know the probability of someone knowing the maker mark is slim but thought I would ask since it's a very nice well made piece of pottery with an identification mark.

Thanks, dgbjwc for the info on the Studio Pottery Identification. I will try looking there but I'm not sure if it's made in the Unite States.

Any Jewelry and judy like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted