Louis Vuitton Cell Phone Case

Discussion in 'Textiles, Needle Arts, Clothing' started by billyd3us, Oct 1, 2017.

1. billyd3us

billyd3us Thanks All my Friends

This cell phone case wallet does not have any tags or numbers. I was wondering
    if it was authentic by your eyes.

Thank You 020.JPG 021.JPG 022.JPG 023.JPG 024.JPG 025.JPG 027.JPG 028.JPG

KingofThings likes this.
  2. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Your 5th image down looks to have three spelling typos in it......"purchchasing"/for "purchasing", "cascs"/for "cases" and "bu"/for "be".......sloppiness in the printing in the next image too.....ALSO, the stitching in the 7th image doesn't look too professional to me either!! I don't think you'd find spelling errors in a legitimate Louis Vuitton phone case....IMHO!!!!!! Sorry, Billy!!

Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
  3. SBSVC

SBSVC Well-Known Member

I'm going to agree with Aquitaine here. I do not believe this is authentic.

I have never seen a real LV item with that "thank you for purchasing a Louis Vuitton quality product..." wording on it (either spelled right OR spelled wrong!) I have a hard time imagining that LV would ever print that on any product. Actually, the only other time I've seen that wording was on a proven fake that was removed from an online sales venue - sadly, it looks like yours:
    img0 (340).jpg

In addition, there are problems with the stitching (as Aquitaine mentioned):
    img0 (339).jpg
    That double and puckered over-stitching simply is not LV quality.

Then, too, there's the LV font. The one on the left below is from an authentic LV. The one on the right is from yours:
    img0 (337).jpg img0 (338).jpg

First, the ® mark on yours has a broken circle. Then, the I in VUITTON leans to the right, and the two T's are touching, which they should not be, and the N is too "thick". In addition, look at the difference in the R in PARIS. The e in France also shows a stamping error.

I'm sorry, Billy, but I'm afraid this case is not the real deal.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
  4. billyd3us

billyd3us Thanks All my Friends

Thanks everyone, I had a feeling, just had to make sure..

5. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

purchchasing........really now !:vomit:

6. Mansons2005

Mansons2005 Nasty by Nature, Curmudgeon by Choice

One look at the stitching says "Sorry!" - please do not attempt to sell this - it is a counterfeit"

7. Mansons2005

Mansons2005 Nasty by Nature, Curmudgeon by Choice

I had better re-read what ever I write BEFORE I hit the Post button..................

I was NOT implying that you might try and sell this as authentic or that you would do anything underhanded. What I meant by not selling it is that, even though you are the innocent party and not directly involved, the sale of these counterfeits provides funding for some terror organizations.

AND, any sale of this kind of counterfeit is illegal, even if it is disclosed that it is a counterfeit - not that the FBI will come knocking at your door, but still............

8. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Great pictures Billy.
    Your feeling was right. The general rule is, if it looks sloppy, it is not the real deal. Double stitching with frayed ends, stitching causing puckering, are never good. And lettering on quality products is crisp and precise.
    Love the spelling, but it is a casc I wouldn't purchchase.;)

Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
  9. reader

reader Well-Known Member

Respectfully, be very careful about using “sloppy or uneven” stitching as an authenticator for Vuitton. What those of you who are not in the US may not know, is that there are thousands of authentic pieces circulating the secondary markets that were legally licensed pieces made in Calfornia between the late 70s and the early 90s. They frequently have uneven (but strong) stitching, cut off LV’s etc. They may or may not be stamped and never have datecodes or what some call “serials”.

Meanwhile. yes Billy’s piece is an obvious fake.

10. PACKRAT

PACKRAT Well-Known Member

Cha cha as in cha ching$$ looks phoney to me.

Christmasjoy, judy and KingofThings like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted