Lord Nelson Ware Question ?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Brubaker50, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Brubaker50

Brubaker50 Well-Known Member

I’m thinking of buying a Lord Nelson Ware jug , I don’t have a photo but it’s blue and white around 12 inches tall .Interesting thing is there’s a couple of naked ladies done really well on it and have researched but can find no mention of a jug like that.Anyone familiar or seen these types of Nelson Ware ?

2. blooey

blooey Well-Known Member

Just make sure you can "see no chips", ok?

3. Brubaker50

Yes no worries it’s something that’s been sitting in a cabinet for a while though it has me stumped at the moment.How the net has changed harder to research items wading through ads for sale.

4. blooey

blooey Well-Known Member

5. Brubaker50

6. Brubaker50

Just posting a photo of that Nelson Ware jug for you to have a look at, William. 69088AAB-0346-4075-997E-B4D60814B8A2.jpeg 8212F772-B53B-40DC-A40F-F71E17EE0E18.jpeg

7. moreotherstuff

moreotherstuff Izorizent

From the picture of the mark, there seems to be a star fracture on the bottom.

8. Brubaker50

Just noticed that thank you , it rings when you tap it as you hold it never come across this before,Will.

Draft saved Draft deleted