Lenox crystal highball glasses....pattern help?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by cartoongirl, Jan 27, 2015.

1. cartoongirl

cartoongirl "Don't Blink!"

Heavy 6" crystal highball glasses with a vertical cut diamond design around the bottom. Etched...Lenox USA on the base.
    I've tried but can't find a pattern, any help appreciated.

IMG_1044.JPG IMG_1038.JPG IMG_1047.JPG

2. gregsglass

gregsglass Well-Known Member

Hi,
    Try Grandeur as a pattern. I thought at first it was Orion but then I remembered Orion the cuts went to the bottom, yours are raised in some areas.
    greg

3. cartoongirl

4. gregsglass

gregsglass Well-Known Member

Hi,
    I thought Orion at first since it is a pattern I have. I still believe it is Grandeur. Lenox crystal began using the white lettering on the bottom in 2002 I think. Grandeur was an older pattern that perhaps was only made in stemware, they may have come out with barware later. My friend who died was a history curator for Lenox for many years. I will check some of the cataloges she left me.
    greg

5. cartoongirl

I am very sorry to hear about your friend. It's nice that you have something to remember him/her by.

I really appreciate the help...thanks!

Draft saved Draft deleted