Lady Figurine - Marked 9126 and signed - Any info?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by dgbjwc, Oct 8, 2018.

1. dgbjwc

dgbjwc Well-Known Member

Hello Board Friends - I've got a figurine that I'm having trouble finding any information about. It stands a little over 7 3/4" tall. It's marked on the base 9126 by hand and then Rochpt(?). I thought maybe Cordey because of the hand written number but their figurines seem to be more complex in color and design. Any help figuring out the who, what, when, where would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
    Don

IMG_20181008_162059209.jpg IMG_20181008_162110367.jpg IMG_20181008_162140631.jpg IMG_20181008_163145941.jpg IMG_20181008_162155202.jpg

Aquitaine and judy like this.
  2. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

what a Tart...showing off her ankle like that !!
    those redheads can be so feisty .............................:wideyed::wideyed::rolleyes:

LIbraryLady, judy and Aquitaine like this.
  3. dgbjwc

dgbjwc Well-Known Member

You always want to be friends with at least one tart. Tarts know where the cool parties are!:)

judy, komokwa and Aquitaine like this.
  4. gregsglass

gregsglass Well-Known Member

Hi,
    Her face is soooooo intense. I usually do not go for this type of figurine BUT she
    really spikes my attention.
    greg

judy and komokwa like this.
  5. johnnycb09

johnnycb09 Well-Known Member

She looks a little deranged to me ! Throwing major evil eye . I get the feeling shes hobbyist as opposed to a production piece.

judy likes this.
  6. dgbjwc

dgbjwc Well-Known Member

Yes, she does look like she's ready to haul off and smack someone. :hurting: Or maybe running from the scene after committing some terrible crime! :jawdrop::shifty: Perhaps not my best purchase. But for $2...
    Don

judy, aaroncab, komokwa and 1 other person like this.
  7. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

no, she's got moxy...and it's nicely portrayed ......i'd hold her !!! :happy:

judy and dgbjwc like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted