Featured Karlsbad Glass Works Business Card from 1904 St. Louis World's Fair

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Bookahtoo, Jan 2, 2024.

1. Bookahtoo

Bookahtoo Moderator Moderator

I thought you might like to see this oversize (4 3/8" by 2 5/8") business card rom the Karlsbad Glass Works at the St. Louis World's Fair.
    I assumed O. Moser was one of Ludwig's sons - then found he wasn't. Then I thought brother - no. Now I want to know who he was! I was assuming Otto, but maybe not. Can some of you with better winnowing skills than I help out? It's not critical - I just want to know! :rolleyes::D:D

2024-01-02-0001.jpg

2024-01-02-0002.jpg

2. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

3. Kronos

Kronos Well-Known Member

4. Bookahtoo

Thanks I need help! I must have been looking for an Otto for a while. (It's one of our family names).

Chinoiserie and i need help like this.
  5. Bookahtoo

Holy Moly @Kronos! Thanks. I sometimes forget to search those documents!

6. moreotherstuff

moreotherstuff Izorizent

$12.00 would be a bit more than a week's pay for a typical wage slave in 1904.

7. Bookahtoo

So it looks like someone got a card from Oskar, then went shopping with Fr Friess.;)

Chinoiserie likes this.
  8. Bookahtoo

Draft saved Draft deleted