Jack R UGM

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jack R, Oct 7, 2024 at 5:20 PM.

1. Jack R

Jack R New Member

Good afternoon antiques board! My name is Jack R, and I work for a non-profit organization called Union Gospel Mission in the inland Northwest. We partner with the Inland Northwest to reach the poor with the love and power of the gospel so they may become God-dependent, contributing, members of society. Our organization doesn't take any money from the government, so we support ourselves through donations, applying for grants, and business enterprises such as thrift stores and a used car sales lot. I'm a donation pick-up driver and drive around the area with three other coworkers going to scheduled donation pick-ups (think furniture, glassware, kitchenware, appliances, tools, beds, clothing, et cetera). We occasionally come across items we feel it is more fitting to research before giving to our thrift stores to sell to steward some of our donations well. So I joined this board in order to get information whenever we come across such items. Glad to meet everyone here! I already got some very helpful information regarding a ceramic Korean "coffee" set from Icheon, thank you to the posters that took time to get back to me in that thread.

Godbwye

2. Houseful

Houseful Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted