Featured It's been a D'Orlan week

Discussion in 'Jewelry' started by Ownedbybear, Jul 3, 2021.

1. Ownedbybear

Ownedbybear Well-Known Member

First off, I bought the bracelet from a local auction for peanuts. The auctioneer was bemused when I bounced about how much of a BARGAIN it was.

The pendant, I found in the Hoard and had forgotten totally. But I think it too is D'Orlan.

Brooch, charity shop today. It's a known design.

D09D (2).jpg D10A (2).jpg D19A (3).jpg D09C (2).jpg D09A (3).jpg D19B.jpg D09B (2).jpg D10C (2).jpg

komokwa, elarnia, quirkygirl and 12 others like this.
  2. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

Ooooh that multi-colored bracelet is seriously NICE.

judy, Lucille.b and pearlsnblume like this.
  3. Ownedbybear

KSW, judy and bercrystal like this.
  4. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

Wheeeee - I don't recall the brand making that much here, but who knows.

KSW, judy and Lucille.b like this.
  5. Ownedbybear

I think she's a tad optimistic, but it's still better than the £13.94 I paid! She "curates" collections for high end shops.

KSW, bercrystal and judy like this.
  6. bercrystal

bercrystal Well-Known Member

...which leaves more to spend on more additions to the hoard. ;):playful: :p:rolleyes: :D:D:D

That is how I justify having to spend a little extra on a perfume bottle that I really want. I have gotten 2 examples this weekend for a little over $31.32 total including shipping & sales tax because one was listed as a "vintage art glass bottle" (actually a c.1960s Murano clear glass bottle with DeVilbiss hardware) & "vintage blue perfume bottle" (actually a 1938 Czech crystal bottle with DeVilbiss hardware). :smug::smug:

Last edited: Jul 4, 2021
    KSW and Ownedbybear like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted