Italian Antique Porcelain Urns

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Mikey267, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Mikey267

Mikey267 New Member

Hello, I have these antique urns that came from a family members estate but dont know anything about them. The only marks that I can find on them are at the bottom underside of the urns and they are marked "M.B.B." with a series of numbers and "Italy" underneath. The are so incredibly interesting and the more I look at them, the more fascinated I am with them. Possibly someone on here can tell me more than what I already know, which is nothing at all. No other family members can give any incite other than the fact that they are definitely pre-1970 or much older (first hand knowledge).
    Mike

Attached Files:

2. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

Draft saved Draft deleted