Is jasper52 a good method to sell your own collections?

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by Asian Fever, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Asian Fever

Asian Fever Well-Known Member

Hi brothers and sisters,
    Is there anyone can give me some suggestions or comments whether it is a good idea to sell own collections through jasper52.com ??:greedy:
    I am trying to sell some of my collections on liveauctioner.com and the link transfer me to jasper52.com. What's the relationship between these two websites? Will it be easy to sell through them and will I get under estimated final bid? What's the commission rate if I sell through them? I am tired of selling stuffs on ebay:yawn:, the selling experience of is always bad, either pass lot or sold with very low price:dead:.

Any comments will be helpful. Thanks:cat:

Christmasjoy and Joshua Brown like this.
  2. Joshua Brown

Joshua Brown Decently-Known-Member

Looks pretty Legit, although it's hard to tell because the website has only been around for a few months.:)

3. Asian Fever

Really? The liveauctioneer have only been around for a few months?

4. Joshua Brown

Joshua Brown Decently-Known-Member

No, I meant the Jasper52 site has only been around a few months.:D

5. Asian Fever

Ok. Thanks. My purpose is trying to consign some collections on liveauctioneer.com. How can I consign by myself? Is there any suggestions? Thanks

6. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

I could be wrong, of course, but I am under the impression that "live auctioneer" is not themselves an actual auction firm, but rather provides an online facility to auctioneers all over the place. An individual cannot arrange an auction or "consign" items to LiveAuctioneer itself, they have to do so with one of the auction firms that uses LA to make their auctions available online. Which might be why you were redirected to this jasper place.

7. Asian Fever

Sounds great. Thank you for your information.

8. caferacer

caferacer New Member

I was looking into Jasper52 as well to see if was legit. Did you put anything up for auction?

Christmasjoy and judy like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted