Introduction - Massachusetts Antique & Estate Auctioneer

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Massachusetts Antiques, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Hello,

I recently found this site and it looks like there is a lot of activity and many members. I run live auctions, online estate auctions and estate sales throughout Massachusetts and surrounding states. I also do USPAP estate appraisals. I look forward to discussing antiques with other members of this group.

Wayne Tuiskula
    Central Mass Auctions
    www.centralmassauctions.com

2. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

3. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

What we lack in actual participating members...we more than make up for in activity........!:happy::happy::happy::happy:

welcome

4. Mansons2005

Mansons2005 Nasty by Nature, Curmudgeon by Choice

Well, Welcome Wayne!

Please! Bring your expertise and sense of humor and we will share ours!

I am constantly amazed at the number of users, those who drop in on occasion and those who participate daily, who have become members of this forum.........

Why, I remember back in the old days, after I walked those three dozen miles in the snow and tsunami to get home from school, I was always amazed to see that the member count had grown to an even baker's dozen.............

Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
  5. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Hi and WELCOME, Wayne!!! Exactly what @Mansons2005 said!!!!!!!:):):):):)

6. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

Greetings from Connecticut! I'm starting to wonder if we haven't run into each other. The regulars in here are often estate sale junkies, and I'm in your general area.

7. all_fakes

all_fakes Well-Known Member

8. Thank you for all of your welcome messages. I can see that @komokwa is right about the activity. It looks like there are some very knowledgeable members here as well. Spring is a pretty busy time for business but I plan to spend time on here whenever I can.

Joshua Brown and judy like this.
  9. If you are in Northeastern Connecticut (Putnam area) we very well may have run into each other!

10. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

Central - my range goes from Manchester down to Glastonbury/Wethersfield and over to Farmington. I haven't been in Putnam in a decade, and it wasn't for a sale.

11. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

I have never been in Putnam, but welcome anyway. And as Mansons said:

Joshua Brown likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted