Indian Brass Vase and coasters

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Cody Herrick, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Cody Herrick

Cody Herrick New Member

We have these three vases with floral designs on then. They are roughly six inches each. We also have marble type coasters with floral inlay designs in them (along with other products from India). We have no idea what they are worth and are having a garage sale and don't want to get rid of anything worth some money. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

I see nothing here that priced at $5 ...I would not pass by.

3. Cody Herrick

Cody Herrick New Member

Ok thanks. So you're thinking it's basically all trinkets from india?

4. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

I'd have to see the necklace close up to recognize any value in the materials, but unless I've missed something...then yes , that's my call.

Others may have other thoughts.....

5. verybrad

verybrad Well-Known Member

I agree. All minimal value.

6. Bev aka thelmasstuff

Bev aka thelmasstuff Colored pencil artist extraordinaire ;)

We used to sell those marble boxes at a gift shop back in the 80s for cheap. I think they're from China. It's probably all from old gift store stock.

7. johnnycb09

johnnycb09 Well-Known Member

My much missed grandma loved herself a dollar store , and she had several of those stone boxes from there . In fact , Ive got a couple still floating around somewhere . Pretty , and nice , but not valuable .

Bev aka thelmasstuff likes this.
  8. Cody Herrick

Cody Herrick New Member

Great thanks for all the help!

9. Bev aka thelmasstuff

Yeah, I think I got one for all the women in my family. When my Mom and Aunt passed, I got two of them back. They went to the swap shop at the dump.

10. Bev aka thelmasstuff

Sorry to be discouraging. We aren't being mean; just realistic. On the other hand, maybe in your area these aren't common and you could sell them. I recommend not buying them.

11. all_fakes

all_fakes Well-Known Member

I'd guess that you could sell the boxes at a dollar or two each, maybe $5 for the vases. They wouldn't be the sort of thing one would buy hoping to resell at a profit, though.

12. Cody Herrick

Cody Herrick New Member

OK great, we will toss them in the garage sale for a couple bucks. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't throwing away anything good.

Draft saved Draft deleted