ID Help? Fine Porcelain 24ct Gold Collection

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Becky Dahl, May 29, 2022.

1. Becky Dahl

Becky Dahl Member

Today I found another set of demitasse coffee cups for my friend who collects them. Does anyone know the maker? The mark only says Fine Porcelain 24ct Gold Collection. I've found an ebay listing of the exact same set but the lister doesn't appear to know the maker's name either. (The listing is for $99 plus postage but I picked them up for $12). I've found other things on ebay with the same mark but haven't discovered the name. Thank you!

Ebay listing: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/290866892545

20220529_142441.jpg 20220529_142516.jpg

2. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

That other set is in Australia. Are you there too, Becky?

Becky Dahl likes this.
  3. Ownedbybear

Ownedbybear Well-Known Member

I've seen that mark here, too. Can't for the life of me remeber who made them, but fairly recent.

Becky Dahl likes this.
  4. Becky Dahl

Becky Dahl Member

Yes I'm in Perth, Western Australia

5. Becky Dahl

Becky Dahl Member

Lol my friend didn't want them so I'll sell them at my Saturday vintage stall at a market

6. Ownedbybear

Something in my head thinks these were Hong Kong factories using that description.

Becky Dahl likes this.
  7. Becky Dahl

Becky Dahl Member

You're probably right about that. I think they're 80s knock offs

8. Ownedbybear

Not knock offs, they're really well made.

Becky Dahl likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted