I can’t get my pictures to upload it says they’re too big?

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by Cheryl Tate, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Cheryl Tate

Cheryl Tate New Member

Can someone tell me how to delete old media, and add new pictures that are too large to upload?

2. kyratango

kyratango Bug jewellery addiction!

Welcome Cheryl!
    To resize your images, email or send them as message to yourself, choose medium size, then upload them to your photo gallery :)
    You can then include them in your post or comment by clicking below the case upload picture. Make sure you click box "post as FULL IMAGE" so it will be more visible.

PS, I don't know for media, I don't use it.

Any Jewelry likes this.
  3. say_it_slowly

say_it_slowly The worst prison is a closed heart

I can't choose sizes when I email from my phone (not that I've found anyway) but usually phones and computers have editing programs that will let you resize your photos.

aaroncab likes this.
  4. kyratango

kyratango Bug jewellery addiction!

It seems a pic sent by email or message is automatically resized, and can be post here:)

5. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

You don't seem to have any images/pics uploaded, but if you wanted to delete them from the site, you have to go in to your post WHILE IT STILL SAYS "EDIT" at the bottom of your post.....from there you should be able to delete anything you would have posted.......AS FOR IMAGES TOO LARGE....there are plenty of FREE apps on the web, or in your phone apps for downsizing your pictures..... they need to be UNDER 1 MB to be uploaded to this site.....see if this 'on-site' tutorial helps.....if not, then KEEP ASKING US......we WILL help.....take your time with reading it.....

https://www.antiquers.com/threads/posting-a-thread-and-uploading-pictures.15990/

judy and Any Jewelry like this.
  6. say_it_slowly

say_it_slowly The worst prison is a closed heart

From my phone mine don't offer a size option and send as large files when I email them to myself and can't be uploaded here. I always have to edit them. It must work for some people but might not for everyone I guess. I need a new phone:)

judy, kyratango and komokwa like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted