Hi All....hope everyone is well! Can anyone figure out the last name on

Discussion in 'Ephemera and Photographs' started by Aquitaine, Oct 15, 2024 at 12:02 AM.

1. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

this enlarged piece of a document I have from June 30, 1888?? I've been trying to figure it out for a number of years now....the first name looks like it's "Frank"......it's the last name that's got me in a dither and sending me to the 'crazy house!!:arghh::wacky: I "think" the last name starts with a 'C', but that's as far as I can get!!!! ANY and ALL help is MOST appreciated........and as always, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!

SIGNATURE- FRANK C Cundall-POSSIB --gigapixel-lines-scale-1_50x.jpg

2. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

Frank C. Crandall perhaps? Are there any other examples of this handwriting on the document?

Debora

Roaring20s and komokwa like this.
  3. charlie cheswick

charlie cheswick Well-Known Member

i thought there was a middle name initial as well, but see an A beginning for surname

4. Roaring20s

Roaring20s Well-Known Member

There are many combinations that could work as a name, but that alone does not help to correctly confirm it. Other parts of the document might prove helpful in confirming the individual.

Like with any search, more pictures please.

Here are some combinations to play with ...
    Screen Shot 2024-10-14 at 11.03.46 PM.png

Last edited: Oct 15, 2024 at 2:06 AM
Draft saved Draft deleted