Featured Help with ID on Crackle Glass Perfume

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Marie Forjan, Aug 19, 2024.

1. Marie Forjan

Marie Forjan Well-Known Member

Hi All, I picked up this perfume and wondered if anyone can point me in the right direction. It is 4-3/4" tall with the stopper, 2-1/4" across the bottom. The bottom looks exactly like the sides.

I ran a Google image search and found a couple that looked similar, but not quite right.

Any help will be gratefully appreciated :)

@bercrystal

CracklePerfume.jpg

Close up of the texture.
    CracklePerfumeCU.jpg

RachelW, TallCakes and pearlsnblume like this.
  2. TallCakes

TallCakes Well-Known Member

3. bercrystal

bercrystal Well-Known Member

I am glad @TallCakes came to the rescue because I had absolutely no idea & I would not have guessed "'Frosted' by Boston & Sandwich c1877" in a million years!! :p:p :happy::happy::happy:

4. Marie Forjan

Marie Forjan Well-Known Member

OMG! It does look like Sandwich Frosted, down to the "frosted" surface being on the bottom of some of the examples! Looks like to stopper is a replacement but it sits well in the neck and I'll mark it as a replacement.

Thank you so much @TallCakes you are the best :D

TallCakes, bercrystal and Lucille.b like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted