Featured Help with EAPG piece, I think it's a punchbowl base.

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by lvetterli, Aug 31, 2024.

1. lvetterli

lvetterli Well-Known Member

This was hiding in a corner in my workroom, I have absolutely no idea how long I've had it. The glass is slightly gray and rings when tapped. Perhaps flint? It stands 7" tall and is 8 1/2" in diameter on the large end. Small end is 5 1/4" in diameter. I have been through 2 Metz and my McCain books and looked at a jillion on EAPG.net. ideas anyone? 20240831_160116.jpg 20240831_160134.jpg 20240831_160157.jpg

Thanks for any and all ideas!

Linda

Figtree3, Aquitaine, komokwa and 2 others like this.
  2. *crs*

*crs* Hippy Dippy Antiquer

3. lvetterli

Wow! I never would have found that! Many thanks!

Linda!

komokwa, *crs* and pearlsnblume like this.
  4. *crs*

Your welcome. I have to say though, that is one beautiful punch set
    P.S. I used advanced search for shape(punch bowls) and motif(flowers)

5. lvetterli

It certainly is beautiful! A shame all I have is the base.

I must learn to do searches like that. I get very frustrated on chataboutdg when I just can't figure out what to search for.

Thanks again, Linda

*crs*, Figtree3 and pearlsnblume like this.
  6. *crs*

I meant to say that is what I used to search on the EAPG database. With Chataboutdg you have to use the word and between each word.

Draft saved Draft deleted