help with DG Pink Ribbon Shakers

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Bdigger, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Bdigger

Bdigger Well-Known Member

I bought 2 pair of Hazel Atlas Pink Ribbon S&P shakers for $10 at the flea market last week, thinking that any PINK depression Glass shakers arre good. Come to find out, that the only piece made in pink in this pattern is the shakers. The only ones I could find were sold last January, (and 2010, 2011) according to worthpoint. I can find no others more recent then that, and I do not have a WP acct. to see what they sold for. Do you think these are TOO uncommon to sell well, since a set in Pink can't be put together? Thank yopu for yourr thoughts!

002 (876x1024).jpg

2. gregsglass

gregsglass Well-Known Member

Hi,
    You paid retail, I can not see in any profit without better tops. They are pretty and will sell but for olny about what you paid for them.:oops: sorry to say.
    greg

Draft saved Draft deleted