Help with age of 4 inch mini pitcher from England.

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Bob1945, Apr 17, 2024.

1. Bob1945

Bob1945 New Member

Hello. I'm new to this site but hopefully it can fill in some answers on items I will be selling. I have a 4 inch high blue and white mini mini pitcher that has the English crest stamp and the word Ironstone on the bottom. It has a lion and a unicorn at the top corners and in researching I found that to be done during Queen Victoria's era 1837-1901. A site says the word ENGLAND was put on later in time. The picture of the stamp won't go on. ill keep trying. Is anyone familiar with these mini pitchers, i'll try to download a picture. 2024-04-16 010.JPG 2024-04-16 010.JPG Hoping it is real and old.

Attached Files:

johnnycb09 likes this.
  2. bluumz

bluumz Quite Busy

3. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

bluumz likes this.
  4. Ownedbybear

Ownedbybear Well-Known Member

These were imported and sold as giftware a few years back. Not old Iā€™m afraid.

johnnycb09 likes this.
  5. kentworld

kentworld Well-Known Member

Hello Bob1945! Welcome! Sadly, this one isn't old, and many people have bought items like this with the fake crest so you're not alone, but post some of your other things and we'll see if we can help!

komokwa and johnnycb09 like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted