Help Identifying Antique Moritz Zdekauer China Ware

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Epopper, Jul 3, 2022.

1. Epopper

Epopper New Member

Going through some handed down heirlooms and found a forgotten box of chinaware. Have identified it as Moritz Zdekauer but can't find much more information. Not sure what all is there but remember it as full sets of all pieces.

Can anyone decipher the emblem and markings?

Thanks,

epopper

Attached Files:

2. LauraGarnet02

LauraGarnet02 Well-Known Member

@Epopper
    Not many people will want to open a PDF file. You would be better off uploading your pictures directly to the thread or in the gallery.

komokwa likes this.
  3. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

Not many? None who've been on line for more than a minute, more like. Mail a photo to yourself, size medium, and upload that. If you're on a phone anyway. Use resizing software if you use a real camera and a computer.

komokwa likes this.
  4. Epopper

Epopper New Member

Thanks for the idea to email to change the size. Didn't think of that.

epopper

image1-1.jpeg image0.jpeg

bercrystal and LauraGarnet02 like this.
  5. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

Czechoslovakia didn't exist until 1919 and split in the early 1990s. (leaving out what the Nazi scum did to it) Beyond that I'll leave it to the experts.

6. bosko69

bosko69 Well-Known Member

Looks like an interesting old piece of Restaurant Ware ? I collect marked vintage Restaurant coffee mugs,Shenango,Sterling w/snappy logos that say-'Eat at Joe's Taco Pit'-30's thru 50's.Cheap but fun-'Vitrified'.Some of the vintage 'Jadeite' sets aint' cheap-don't seemed to dipped much $ in the last 30 years !

Draft saved Draft deleted