Help ID Yellow-Veined Art Glass Vase, Please

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Lew Fisher, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Lew Fisher

Lew Fisher Well-Known Member

Anybody know who made this art glass vase? Height is 8-1/4". Pale yellow glass with darker yellow veining. Ground pontil. Well-established ring of wear on the underside. Thanks in advance. DSCN2334.JPG DSCN2335.JPG DSCN2336.JPG DSCN2337.JPG DSCN2338.JPG DSCN2339.JPG DSCN2340.JPG

yourturntoloveit and lauragarnet like this.
  2. desperate_fun

desperate_fun Irregular Member

I'm fairly certain this is Loetz (Manufacturer) Schaumglas (The decor)

Editted, I just checked a site for an confirmation and it is Loetz

Very nice piece BTW

lauragarnet and anundverkaufen like this.
  3. Lew Fisher

Thanks for the lightning-fast reply! And I'm happy to learn that as Loetz continues to sell. Off to research...and thanks again. Happy 4th everyone.

4. desperate_fun

desperate_fun Irregular Member

Lew,

It should sell. I don't recall seeing a yellow one available before. I just added a piece of Schaumglas to our collection at the end of last year.

5. Lew Fisher

Desperate_fun-
    Thanks again. I see that the schaumglas doesn't have the cachet of some of the other Loetz types but I love the vase and am thrilled to know about it.

yourturntoloveit likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted